which YZ service kit fits '00 WR400f shock

3 replies to this topic
  • ZéPovinho

Posted August 22, 2011 - 06:45 PM

I am wanting to buy a Kayaba service kit for my '00 WR400f, but on the catalog and here on the TT store there is not a reference for this model. Only for the newest WR's and all of the YZ's.

Here is the Kyb. catalog:
http://www.technical...index.php?id=30

• ZéPovinho

Posted August 24, 2011 - 12:04 AM

maybe I should had posted this thread on the suspension forum

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted August 24, 2011 - 03:20 AM

What are you trying to do, your forks, your shock, or both? Maniac

• MANIAC998

Posted August 24, 2011 - 03:27 AM

Ooops! Now I see that your trying to do your shock. When I talked to MX-Tech a couple of years ago, I told them that I had an extra '02 426 shock laying around and I asked them if it would work on the newer 450. They said that Yamaha rarely changes anything but valving so that yes, it would fit. So my guess would be that you could use almost any kit. I know, not real definative, but maybe someone else will chime in and help. Good luck. Maniac

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.