Help please, brake woes...

3 replies to this topic
  • BlindLOKI

Posted August 21, 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hey all, been awhile since I posted but thought I'd try and get a little information, you guys havent let me down yet.... hahaha

This is all for a '98 YZ 400 F by the way

I have a bent front rotor, almost stripped bolts on the front reservoir (theyve been that way forever it looks like), a broken rear reservoir (plastic tab that bolt goes through broke off, again been that way for awhile) and I was wondering where you suggest I get all this stuff. I found a good front rotor (wave even) on ebay for $50, bike bandit has everything else, I'll need the screws for the rotors as well, as they are beyond rusted.

anywho, where do you guys go?

also, been looking for a carb gasket kit for some time and I cant seem to find anything inside of $100 - is that because its older? I really only need the two small seals for the AP pump, and the AP diaphragm (again, expensive as phook)

any help is appreciated! thanks :)

• Family Man

Posted August 24, 2011 - 09:00 PM

#2 Cheapest useable brake stuff around, besides ebay.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crf450319

Posted August 24, 2011 - 09:30 PM

If you can't find aftermarket stuff on Rocky Mountain, try OEM stuff on

Of course, take a look at the TT store to see what they have as well.

• BlindLOKI

Posted August 25, 2011 - 02:01 AM

thank you, ill check them out :)

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.