What wheels will fit my 99 WR400? (mags or spokes)

2 replies to this topic
  • JackMack

Posted September 10, 2003 - 03:42 PM

Well, just got my 99 WR400 plated in CA. I'd like to have a set of rims/tires for street and one for dirt. Im basically trying to look for a way around the $800+ for excell/Talon combo.

So if I go the 'stock front and rear' wheel route, does anyone know what years/models will fit my bike, (yz, years etc)?

Also does anyone know if any mag wheels from whatever make/model/year will fit, (or fit with minor modifications)? I've searched the crap out of the web and have come up blank!
Thanks!!! :)
Jeff

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hookmeup

Posted September 11, 2003 - 07:04 PM

i am pretty sure 1999 and newer yz or wr rear wheels will work, remember yz are 19 inch. Front should work as well but the yz don't have the speedo drive. I have a 1999 yz rear wheel and a 2001 yz front wheel for my 2003 wr450. Your may need to have the wheel spacer that go with wheel for the front. You should be able to find so used wheels on ebay or T.T. parts and accessories. I found both with discs and tires for around $500.00 in near new condition. good luck

• JackMack

Posted September 12, 2003 - 02:31 PM

Cool thanks. Also, if anyone knows any mag wheels from a crotch rocket that may fit, please let me know.
Thanks again... :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.