I'm Back!!!!

12 replies to this topic
  • G-Man

Posted June 22, 2001 - 07:50 AM

Wow finally got through!
Thought I'd been 86ed!!!! :)

Now where is everybody? Paul you big wooos!

G-Man

• RacerX

Posted June 22, 2001 - 12:50 PM

Mr Wooos to you buddy! Hey thanks a lot for causing the Thumpertalk crash G-Man :). I have been in withdrawal for a week without it.

FYI, Paul in AZ is now RacerX - I couldn't get my old username/password to work so I created a new one and here I am - RacerX.

Did you ride at Moto Grande last night? How was it if so, looked like it could have been stormy there. Are you going next week, maybe my hand will be up to it by then.

• G-Man

Posted June 22, 2001 - 02:00 PM

Originally posted by RacerX:
Mr Wooos to you buddy! Hey thanks a lot for causing the Thumpertalk crash G-Man :). I have been in withdrawal for a week without it.

FYI, Paul in AZ is now RacerX - I couldn't get my old username/password to work so I created a new one and here I am - RacerX.

Did you ride at Moto Grande last night? How was it if so, looked like it could have been stormy there. Are you going next week, maybe my hand will be up to it by then.

Hey now good buddy I had NOTHING to do with the TT Meltdown, don't be spreading false rumors now! Good thing Brian is a computer genius and was able to overcome your ineptness. :D

RacerX!!! What's up with that, I'm reporting you to the necessary authorities and if I was you I wouldn't answer the door!

No MotoGrande went to the lake with a boat load of women and beer and you wouldn't believe what happened!!!!

G-Man

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 22, 2001 - 02:38 PM

HEY! Good to see you all are back. I guess were still missing Macioman and some others but I'm sure they'll be back.
I thought the crash was maybe a lighting bolt from heaven that missed G-Man while he was posting on here! :D
How's the injured list coming along?
G-Man, your ankle ?
RacerX, your wrist?
I finally saw the Ortho today. Looks like I will be recieving a cadaver ACL replacement and he will repair the tear in my meniscus. 4-6 weeks on crutches and 4-6 months recovery, 1 year to 100%. :)
This crutches thing will be a big problem at work! Hey Gary, did you find a job yet? I may need a chauffer for awhile.
Bob

G_man, maybe you better not post what happened at the lake here but I'm sure its a good story and was more fun than MotoGrande.

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot#5 (edited 06-22-2001).]

• RacerX

Posted June 23, 2001 - 09:51 PM

RacerX it is G, like it or not.

The lake sounds better than riding in the heat during a thunder/dust storm anyday. Call me next week with a play by play of the lake thing.

F, looks like you had to change your TT username also. Bummer about your surgery but hopefully they will get you patched up so you can start a new season next year. My hand is coming along, 4 weeks since I hurt it and I can finally turn my car ignition on with my right hand and pour milk with it now also - wooohooo! Still waiting for a referal from my primary doc to my ortho guy for some possible kneebraces.

Gotta go, ESPN2 National MX coverage is about to start after a delay for the NHL draft.

• G-Man

Posted June 23, 2001 - 12:14 PM

"HEY! Good to see you all are back. I guess were still missing Macioman and some others but I'm sure they'll be back."

MaicoMan works a computer like he operates his m/c! :D

"I thought the crash was maybe a lighting bolt from heaven that missed G-Man while he was posting on here!"

LOL you guys are killing me, I had NOTHING to do with the meltdown.

G-Man, your ankle ?

Well it's still weak if I look at it wrong it could tweak. It's funny it's more vulnerable on the Seadoo then riding. This is more due to wearing motoboots, braces etc.

That sucks about your knee, at least it's in the summer. Are they gonna help you with a CTI?

" I may need a chauffer for awhile."

How much do you pay? :)

Ahhh yes the lake views were excellant.

G

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted June 24, 2001 - 06:16 PM

Hey G-man or Paul in Az or anybody else in Az,

The wife and I were in Flagstaff last week for vacation and I read in the paper of a new track in Verde. Have any of you dudes been there...and if you have, how was it?? The article made it sound pretty nice but you can NEVER believe the press!!

yzernie

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 24, 2001 - 07:09 PM

Ernie, check out this link, they have pretty good info and pics of the tracks here. http://gomxracing.com

• Maicoman

Posted June 26, 2001 - 06:47 AM

Maicoman checking in !
Heck, between G-Man breaking the whole damm thing and having to reformat my computer with this new DSL high speed line its been alot of fun.
Maicoland is officially in "Summer hibernation" with major catch up on all the bikes and taking the boat out.(someone has to keep on eye on G when he's on the lake )

G-Man, your right about my computer skills, but at least I didn't break it :D

Paul,
Racer X ???? :D "Racer Flying Over the Bars X " would have been better.

F-Pilot
Let me know how you like your Doc. My ACL was planned for last March,( but D. McKnight # 34 ), checked out my surgeon :) and I will be swtiching to another doctor

yzernie
hope you didn't waste your time looking for that POS track in Prescott !! its not worth the gas. Can we just have " Indian Dunes" back ?

• wannabe426guy

Posted June 26, 2001 - 10:18 AM

F-Pilot give me a call and maybe I can help you with some different views on your surgery.
G-Man gonna miss you this summer!!!!!

Overthebars Racer X dont come back too soon or you may be a Expert!!!!!

Maicoman can you come out and play 7/7 @ canyon? hope so
Later Dennis

• RacerX

Posted June 26, 2001 - 07:53 PM

Maicoman, yeah G-Man sure gummed up TT didn't he. I thought he broke it for good. On another note, I definitely have to take your advice and adopt your riding style - go slow, very slow so I don't fall down. Hay, at least spell my new TT name right it's RacerX not Racer X. Guess what, I see there is another TT'er who goes by Racer X, I love it!!! BTW, I saw Maicowoman and Maicoson#1 at the MVD this evening. Did son #1 pass his driving test? He looked pretty excited. I can see him now, behind the wheel of your tractor trailer rig headed up to your favorite track in Prescott!

I have my first appointment with my ortho in 4 weeks to see if I can get fitted for some preventive protective devices for my knees (I.E. braces). I'll let you know what I think of him after my appointment.

wannabe426guy - is that you Dennis M???

• yzernie

Posted June 26, 2001 - 10:00 PM

F-Pilot #5 and Maicoman,
Thanks for the link containing the photos. It looks to be ok in the photos. Looked a bit dry but...that is no different than some of the burnt out tracks here in So. Cal.!!!!

The kid on the pee-wee doing the big double has me rethinking my riding style!! I'm thinking I need to have the ortho sew a bigger teste sack on me while he has me out for the knee surgery. :)

Thanks again for the info, Ernie

• G-Man

Posted July 02, 2001 - 07:54 PM

Originally posted by Maicoman:
Maicoman checking in !
Heck, between G-Man breaking the whole damm thing and having to reformat my computer with this new DSL high speed line its been alot of fun.
Maicoland is officially in "Summer hibernation" with major catch up on all the bikes and taking the boat out.(someone has to keep on eye on G when he's on the lake )

G-Man, your right about my computer skills, but at least I didn't break it :D

Paul,
Racer X ???? :D "Racer Flying Over the Bars X " would have been better.

F-Pilot
Let me know how you like your Doc. My ACL was planned for last March,( but D. McKnight # 34 ), checked out my surgeon :D and I will be swtiching to another doctor

yzernie
hope you didn't waste your time looking for that POS track in Prescott !! its not worth the gas. Can we just have " Indian Dunes" back ?

Been gone awhile Just got back from vacation AGAIN!!!! This unemployment is killing me but I havta enjoy it while I can. :D

Rocky Pt on Seadoo's 2wks ago, then touring the state of Washington (it's Kathi's home state). Drove a SUV (brand new IZUZA Rodeo)on the beach and went through some water, spun some donouts, we were laughing our ass off!!!! LOL

Saw Mt. St. Helen's, pretty amazing the destruction when that mountain blew.

MaicoMan,
Glad to see you "FINALLY" figured out on how to get back online, :) jeez you would have thought you were involoved in nuclear science or something....

Let me know when your going to the lake again.

Went to CasaGrande and enjoyed the track, the lighting is great. On the downside, my ex-stepson David recently crashed at CasaGrande and broke his leg and pulled the leg out of his hip!!! yikes!!!!

G-Man

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.