426 carb on 400

4 replies to this topic
  • clodeb

Posted August 17, 2011 - 06:28 AM

Hi everyone,just bought a wr 400 (already regreting it) will a yz 426 carb fit with a few jet change..i mean a fewon my wr 400 and run better than the stock carb It has been redone this winter with Wiseco piston and has a lot of compression. Also there was a Yosh rs3 exhaust but i replace it with the stock silencer for less noise. I am searching for a yz 426 stock exhaust so if anybody has one left over in there shed...just let me know. Any advise is welcome. I have read a lot on yam carb mods but i am a bit confused. Right now stock carb is 168 mj,45 pj dont know about needle position. thank you

• byggd

Posted August 17, 2011 - 08:56 AM

Does this help??

http://www.thumperta...426 carb on 400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pairodice

Posted August 17, 2011 - 02:59 PM

Pretty sure the exhaust from a 03 wr450 will fit . if so i have one i just took off w/ a new pmb insert i would like to get rid of . nice condition i can send pics thinkin 20 plus shipping maybe

• clodeb

Posted August 18, 2011 - 04:46 AM

Yes i am interested send me pics and check for shipping with postal service,ground if possible ....clodeb2003@hotmail.com thank you

• csmall06

Posted September 13, 2011 - 09:12 AM

Pairodice, I have an 01 426 and am needing a pipe. Send me pics if you still have it please, csmall06@msn.com I am in Farmington NM, 87401

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.