I need part # for 55 slow jet for my XR650L

1 reply to this topic
  • WR250Fnewbe

Posted September 09, 2003 - 01:06 PM

My dealer cant seem to find the part # for the #55 slow jet, also I installed the Baja Designs jet kit and it still runs lean. I used the 160 main from the kit, I am thinking about trying the 165?,any suggestions would be great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • uw153

Posted September 10, 2003 - 05:52 AM

I also tried the dealer a while back. He had no listing for it also. The best thing I can tell you is to take your slow jet out, go to a dealer you know specializes in off-road and see if you can find a 55. I had a 55/160 setup in mine using the stock exhaust. The plug was a little rich. I am going to try the 52 slow jet this time and see how that one works. I wouldn't use the 165 or larger until you open up the exhaust, if you've already done that go man go.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.