** Utah riders, Diamond Fork on Saturday 2:00pm **

25 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted September 16, 2003 - 03:29 PM

Cainesville? Where's that located?

• pedman

Posted September 16, 2003 - 04:58 PM

Doug it is down by Capitol Reef, Goblin Valley area. Would be great if you can make it. Last year we had 16 riders less one on the second day. We call him the Rock Star. Comes in riding a Lexus and leaves in a helicopter :)

• mrmoto

Posted September 17, 2003 - 05:58 AM

Bill - keep me posted on both the November Moab and Jan Cainsville rides. I'd likely be able to make both. Especially Cainsville -- wow, that was a great ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pedman

Posted September 17, 2003 - 06:09 AM

No Problem Eric. I'll keep you posted on this.

• yamaharichey

Posted September 19, 2003 - 01:38 PM

Is this Diamond Fork area dirt roads or single track trails?

• mrmoto

Posted September 22, 2003 - 06:31 AM

Most is singletrack. There is a section of dirt road which connects Hobble Creek and Diamond Fork (about 8 miles). We tend to try and stay on the singletrack trails. Great riding area. We'll likely be back riding there this weekend. I'm going to be checking with my buddies and posting a ride invite later today. You should come if you can.
- Eric

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.