Henry Graphics

4 replies to this topic
  • HenryFan

Posted August 13, 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hello,
As you can see I am a huge fan of Doug Henry. I have a 1999 YZ400F. But I have a problem, I have the plastics and Graphics to make my my bike look like the original Replica, but now the graphics are coming off, and I can't find them anywhere to replace them, does anyone have any ideas where to look? I really don't wanna have to replace all my plastics again with the blue one and graphics to go with it if I don't have to, cause I like the graphics that are on there. Any Ideas?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Edited by HenryFan, August 13, 2011 - 07:50 PM.
Left out something

• DC_Excitement

Posted August 14, 2011 - 03:50 PM

maybe you could contact the company that made the graphics? they might be able to make you more

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted August 14, 2011 - 04:57 PM

Any of the custom graphics shops like Decal Works, Dirt Digits, etc., can do those for you.

• HenryFan

Posted August 15, 2011 - 05:17 AM

Well the graphics were bought through yamaha, when they still had, but now is discontinued. To the other comment: never done that before, how hard is it and does it look like the original? What would I have to do? One of my shroud ggraphics is completely gone, and the other one is barely hangin on. Do I take the sticker off, or just mail them the shroud with the sticker on it? And is it expensive to do? Thanx for the help, much appreciated.

• wags450

Posted August 15, 2011 - 10:04 AM

www.dirtdna.com make great graphics and will work with you on the proofs. I would hit them up and see what they can do for you.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.