2010 yz450 OEM special edition plastics?

4 replies to this topic
  • MarkSk

Posted August 13, 2011 - 12:51 PM

I have a 10 YZ450 white/black edition (I think the call it special edition). Anyway, had an unfortunate run in with my radiator and a hidden log. Ripped off the lower radiator shroud and ruined the radiator.

I really like the textured black plastic that comes stock and none of the replacement companies (polisport, acerbis, etc) seem to match this style. When I go look at the OEM parts microfiche on all online sites, they only list the blue color scheme.

Anyone know how to get stock replacement plastics with the black/white color scheme?

Thanks!

• dc182

Posted August 13, 2011 - 06:51 PM

There will be two different part #'s for the blue and the white version.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mick17

Posted August 14, 2011 - 06:13 AM

It's the same for both versions if you are talking about the lower part (The Radiator shroud is 2 pieces)..............they are both black. If you are talking about the upper part, the left side is DUCT UR FOR PWS1
33D-14437-10-00
The right side is DUCT UR FOR PWS1
33D-1443A-10-00

• MarkSk

Posted August 14, 2011 - 01:48 PM

Thanks - yes, it is the lower part only. I swear I looked at a picture of the blue bike and both top and bottom were blue. Went back and searched again and sure enough, bottom is black on both.

Looks like that makes it easy for me :eek:.

Appreciate it!

• josh8811

Posted August 14, 2011 - 08:04 PM

check the GYTR parts section

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.