Looking for RM crank

3 replies to this topic
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 11, 2001 - 05:06 AM

Although this is a thumpr site ( I ride a '99 420 ) my tenage neigbour destroyed his crank on a '96 RM 250. ( his first bike, bought used, crank was never done ) Any ideas where I couls find him one at a reasonable price in short time frame?

• bjscheel

Posted June 11, 2001 - 11:49 AM

I'm parting out a 89 rm 250 with a awsome runing motor. I don't know if they are the same motor still or not. Could be worth a try i have it listed on ebay right know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 11, 2001 - 12:12 PM

Hey Guy! Went over to e-bay, typed in Suzuki RM-250 buy could not find it in the 25 items listed. Any suggestions on how I can locate it? It may fit, I'll have to ask around.

• bjscheel

Posted June 11, 2001 - 01:16 PM

The item # is 592324612 on ebay. If you want a picture of it i can send it to you when my wife gets home with the camera later.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.