Riding around Deal's Gap and Robbinsville N.C.?

3 replies to this topic
  • gawarrior

Posted September 08, 2003 - 09:42 AM

Anyone done some riding in this area? Or know of some good places to ride in this area? Heading up there at the end of the month on the sportbikes and gonna take the dirtbikes too. Need some suggestions.

thanks

• NOMADAK

Posted September 08, 2003 - 09:59 AM

Spent some time there during the early 90's. I only rode the paved section, 318 curves in not very many miles(can't recall the exact # of miles). Truly an amazing stretch of pavement. A supermoto bike would be THE hot set-up. The two-wheels only campground at one end of the section is a good place to hook up and get lots of info. Enjoy yourself and be careful. I am envious.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Butta

Posted September 09, 2003 - 05:17 AM

You gotta let me know how it turns out. I'm supposed to head up there at the end of October with my FZ1. Can't wait. Florida's just too darn flat and straight. :)

• gawarrior

Posted September 09, 2003 - 06:41 AM

I have actually been to Deal's Gap several times. The Gap is awesome. Especially on a sportbike. A supermoto would be a lot of fun too. They always go flying by me on my R1 when I am up there. But I am looking for some good places to take the WR426F. There has to be some good places to ride the dirtbike up there. Help!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.