Exhaust Help

1 reply to this topic
  • ISX

Posted August 08, 2011 - 03:13 AM

I can't seem to find much so hopefully this hasn't already been asked a million times. I wrecked my 06 yzf450 and beat the hell out of the muffler, but it was the stock one so I want to get a new one. I thought the main one to get was FMF but from what I did find when searching was a ton of other contenders like Dr. D and yoshimura. I'm sure there's more so now I'm lost in a haystack. I would like it to look good which the Dr. D's seem a little bland while the FMF really stands out. The Yoshimura looks good but I know nothing about them. I want it to have good power, noise isn't an issue. Are there any other brands out there I should be considering? Thanks for the help guys!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bnichols87ss

Posted August 09, 2011 - 08:12 PM

I love my FMF Ti powercore, Sounds badass and added a fairly noticable power gain to an already powerful machine. But thats me, Compare with other brands and you'll come to a choice on your own.

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.