Help me fixing this...

2 replies to this topic
  • eduardo426

Posted September 08, 2003 - 01:30 AM

How do i fix a bent front wheel? It has a small bent because i hit a rock that was buried in the sand. The rest of the wheel is normal but i wanted to remove that "bump". Any ideas? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted September 08, 2003 - 06:50 AM

Eduardo,
Unless your rim is real bad (like the tire trying to jump off the rim, let it go. I REALLY DO understand you wanting it out of there! It is like thrashed plastic...You learn to accept it!!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 08, 2003 - 08:44 PM

The only thing that sucks about having dents in my rims is that everyone points them out to me all the time..."Dude, your rims are totally dented!!!" "Oh man.. Did you know that your rims are messed up... Kev is right, don't worry about it....

But, I have taken a sledge (s?) hammer to my front rim before with average results.. The hammer can take the dents down a little but the marks from the blows are just as ugly.....

dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.