ThumperTalk hats anyone interested???

21 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted June 08, 2001 - 10:52 AM

I was thinking about ordering hats. They would be blue w/white embroidered lettering. I want to use the profits for Bryan.

He has provided and funded this site out of his pocket. It's time we gave something back.

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 10:58 AM

Im in as long as they are good quality hats that arent real high.

• dirtdad

Posted June 08, 2001 - 12:22 PM

I'm not too interested in a hat (I can never get one to fit my pin-head right), but I am interested in some way of contributing to Bryan to decrease or eliminate his out of pocket expenses. Any other ideas anyone?

00 YZ426F
01 TT-R125L (my son's)
91 CR125
83 YZ490
74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

• mat

Posted June 08, 2001 - 12:26 PM

hats sound okay with me but what about shirts, think that might be easier to sell

• mat

Posted June 08, 2001 - 12:29 PM

hats are okay with me but i think that shirts might be easier to sell to everyone

• YZThumpa

Posted June 08, 2001 - 02:35 PM

I'm in for hats, shirts, or whatever.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 03:14 PM

I'm in for the shirt idea.
I always have to try on a hat to see if I like it.

Maybe another idea that is pretty simple is PINS with some sort of TT logo on them.
Im always up for a new pin.
Don't know why but i have a whole drawer full and have room for a few more.They are always kinda cool and fairly inexpensive to have made.
Im in to help B pay for this thing!

That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........
It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 10, 2001 - 08:47 AM

Count me in for one. What ever you need for it $$$ let me know. The decals were cool. I'm glad I ordered an extra pair. :) And no the other pair are not for sale. :D

• Tonydoor

Posted June 10, 2001 - 10:18 AM

Hats or shirts wuld be cool. Would it be possible to include the Yamaha tuning forks logo?
Thanks Tony

• MikeOK

Posted June 10, 2001 - 01:57 PM

count me in too. bumper sticker would be cool too...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dhvann

Posted June 10, 2001 - 06:25 PM

Guys, count me in for either the hat or shirt

• Boit

Posted June 10, 2001 - 09:11 PM

Yeah...sounds good to me. Hat..T-shirt and/or racing jersey as well.

Tonydoor: That's a good idea but there would probably be a problem with trademark infringement.

• reed_YZ426

Posted June 10, 2001 - 09:22 PM

what about stickers too? like decals or something that says Racing? for our bikes just a thought

• reed_YZ426

Posted June 10, 2001 - 09:23 PM

oops sorry MikeOK didnt see you had the bumper sticker idea... lol well anyway what about the decals for the bikes? :X

• MrMXer

Posted June 11, 2001 - 02:24 AM

Sign me up.. I'll take a Hat and an XL shirt.

• MGR8

Posted June 11, 2001 - 06:20 AM

I own all the equipment to make decals and have contacts for shirts/hats that we can get at wholesale prices. You can contact me at if you would like to discuss.

Brian Williams

• mike_dean

Posted June 11, 2001 - 10:39 AM

count me in, mike

• Tom_N

Posted June 11, 2001 - 12:07 PM

Count me in, I could always use a hat or shirt to look cool in at the track.. (like that could happen buthey I'll live the dream). I am up for anything that will help Brian recover something for putting together an awesome site!

Besides, I like the idea of people outside track wondering what the heck "" is..

• cgolden

Posted June 11, 2001 - 04:54 PM

Count me in if has has a picture of a YZ getting roosted by a DRZ. I want the hat to be honest.

• overthebars_again

Posted June 11, 2001 - 06:13 PM

Hat, shirt, Jersey. All would be cool. Sign me up brother.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.