How do you set the sag on a pig?

2 replies to this topic
  • Carlisle1972

Posted September 07, 2003 - 10:23 AM

Have a BRP and ordered a manual but I dont want to wait does anyone know how to set the sag and the proper measurements for sag on a pig. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigtom17

Posted September 07, 2003 - 04:56 PM

I may be wrong here but it is no different than any other dirt bike. I went to tootechracing.com. The have some good literature for how to set sag. They did my suspension and did a great job.

• Moredesert

Posted September 07, 2003 - 07:42 PM

Have a BRP and ordered a manual but I dont want to wait does anyone know how to set the sag and the proper measurements for sag on a pig

You have to hold him real tight and have someone hold the tail stright. :) :D :D

Its the same as any other bike. About 1" of bikes weight and 3"-4" with you sitting on it

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.