Tire deals

4 replies to this topic
  • Cosmo

Posted September 06, 2003 - 12:52 PM

A while back there was a post concerning tire prices/places to buy.Where's the best deal these days?

• Moredesert

Posted September 07, 2003 - 07:47 PM

www.swmototires.com has some good deals. Free shipping. You need to add shipping to lots of the on-line shops that offer deals. You might get a good deal on a tire but pay high shipping charges. Just add it up first.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cosmo

Posted September 07, 2003 - 07:57 PM

That's who I was looking for! Pretty good deals,no tax!
What's your thought on the Dunlop D606 (front)?Bike would be a CR250,Baja!Supposed to wear tough. What about all around handling,etc.?

• uw153

Posted September 08, 2003 - 05:33 AM

I run the Dunlop D606's. Great price on them at Rockymountainatv, If I remember right the rear was only $56.00 or so.

• Moredesert

Posted September 08, 2003 - 01:48 PM

The 606 works good in rocks but sucks in sand. In Baja I run M-12's or D756 front non Dot with heavy duty tubes and the 140 S-12 or Michelin Baja rear. I picked up the rear 756 for $52.95 for the DRZ and the front for $49.95 delivered.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.