Ron in SoCal

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 16, 2001 - 10:52 AM

Thanks for the ride on Sat. I had a great time. That was the first time I've ridden narrow trails. I've been riding for 15 years now but it's all been tracks and open desert. Definately a new eye opening experience that I will have to indulge in more often. Once I get my bike up into OC we'll have to hook up and ride more often. I'll keep you posted on my plans for trips. do the same for me.

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 17, 2001 - 07:10 AM

Thanks dude, I had a good time too. Next time we can go where the trails are really narrow! Definitely get your bike up here - killer riding is only 1.5 hours away. :)

As you know, I've got to get my suspension into the shop. I think I killed my forks and shock on Friday the 13th. It's weird, one day the bike handles like a dream, the next day it's a handful to keep it going straight on a fireroad. Go figure.

Talk to ya soon!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.