AP Linkage Help Needed

No replies to this topic
  • johndeerekid

Posted July 23, 2011 - 02:21 PM

hey everyone i was wondering if someone could help me out here. i have been working on my 1999 WR400 for quite a few months now and i had it running good then the float bowl gasket went for a crap and i noticed a ring around the float needles rubber part so i had to replace all that too. anyway all the parts got here and i just finished installing them and i was looking at my manual and at my carb and i cant believe i never noticed this but im missing the freaking AP linkage:banghead:-
Posted Image

^that stupid little rod and dust cover^. and im pretty much guaranteeing thats the reason why sometimes i had a little off idle bog. anyway i was wondering if anyone could please tell me the length of that sucker because i am supposed to go riding tomorrow for the first time in over 4 weeks(since i've been waiting for those parts). im just going to get an allen key thats the right size and cut it to length until i can get the right linkage. thanks to anyone that can help me out, i really need this info. -Wes :smirk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.