Hey beezer, thanks. I got the cams.

1 reply to this topic
  • eduardo426

Posted September 05, 2003 - 01:16 AM

Man...after so much search i havent seen those hotcams guys on the net. Didnt even knew they existed. Thanks to your link i did a search about them and found a dealer here in my country (what a missinformed i am) and even better...they had a set of cams for my bike. I ordered them yesterday and i will receive them today. I am going to install them this sunday and will let you know the results.
By the way...should i get a Wiseco high compression piston for better results?? I am not very excited with the piston replace because i didnt wanted to open my engine yet, since it has only about 40 hours use. But if the high compression piston could give some major results i would be willing to make the effort. What do you guys think? Is it worth it or should i leave it to a later mod?
Thanx in advance. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted September 05, 2003 - 05:08 AM

Any time I used motorcycle aftermarket parts like big bore kits or cams I always wished I had left well enough alone. Any time you put money into a bike you never see it again at resale time.

I just got rid of the last hand grenade I built.

Lots of guys with YZ426's like the 450 cams.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.