Chinese made header pipe

26 replies to this topic
  • gjscott

Posted July 26, 2011 - 01:24 PM

I have dedicated my life to never buying anything Chinese if it is at all possible, for a multitude of reasons, most of which have been highlighted above.

Additionally, a country where to turn a profit, a baby food company will cut the formula with Melamine, causing the death and serious illness of many children, I will not do business with or support.

Oh yeah, all the stuff they make (that I have experience with) is crap too.

Edited by gjscott, July 28, 2011 - 09:00 AM.

• Baja trail Rider

Posted July 27, 2011 - 11:22 AM

Just my 2 cents all the Chinese parts I have got.Car parts,motorcycle parts,nuts bolts(I have::no problem with chinese people)just pure junk.So the part in Usa is 3 times more.To take it back apart,and than buy the part in USA anyway.Most all Chinese parts JUNK I have got Stock honda bearings 10 years or more.Chinese 6 months.Chose and loose.Never again CHINA MAN:ride:OH also to have your car or bike towed back with that Chinese part is fun too

• gjscott

Posted July 28, 2011 - 08:56 AM

This is comical. Several of you boast “buy American” yet we all own bikes built in Japan. :smirk:

There's BIG difference between Japan and China. plus, if you want a good bike for a reasonable price there's no choice.

Japanese made products are quality.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted July 28, 2011 - 12:44 PM

There's BIG difference between Japan and China. plus, if you want a good bike for a reasonable price there's no choice.

Japanese made products are quality.

I know. That's why I ride a honda, kawasaki and a yamaha. Oh, and I work for Mazda. :smirk:

• gjscott

Posted July 29, 2011 - 12:35 PM

Plus buying this Chinese crap just strengthens them further.

If none of us bought it, they'd stop importing it, and they have to make it here = jobs, quality, and all that other stuff.

But of course, the powers that be don't give a rats a$$ about that, because all they do care about is making hay while they're in power in the short term and screw the people that follow them. It's all these short term priorities and attitudes that are sinking the economy. :smirk:

Rant over.

• drofman

Posted July 30, 2011 - 10:27 AM

http://www.americansworking.com/

• jsantapau

Posted July 31, 2011 - 12:21 PM

I don't know if Harley made a dirt bike if I'd buy it.

avoid the middleman and buy an Arremachi

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.