What the heck are those called ? Im getting old

3 replies to this topic
  • ChillyKTM

Posted July 17, 2011 - 06:57 AM


Gota order those after market Square thingos ?? for the rear wheel to measure its postion > Ya know with the line marks on it ??? LOL who makes em for 2011 450 ?

  • Darrell41653

Posted July 17, 2011 - 07:01 AM


You talking about axle blocks?
Works Connections makes nice ones...http://worksconnection.com/index.php

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tech24

Posted July 17, 2011 - 04:25 PM


.....and hammerhead and ride engineering, check motosport and RM

  • ttr250dude

Posted July 17, 2011 - 05:38 PM


You're not old yet. I say getting "old" is a state of mentality. If you're still riding you must not be tooo old :smirk:

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.