Scary web site I came across

24 replies to this topic
  • YZ250F49

Posted September 05, 2003 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Ok Kids, let's all not forget who the Unabomber was. He was a LEFT WING, tree hugging, wacko college professor that aligned himself with the kind of crap on that website. Taking a human life meant nothing to him, as long as he thought he was "saving the earth".
I'll bet the Unabomber doesn't like GWB either. In other words, he's in good company.

• new2blu

Posted September 05, 2003 - 06:28 PM

They are some SICK people.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted September 06, 2003 - 07:02 AM

Pat Boone is a cool dude man
hey lay off da man :)

Ya know though that is funny, wasnt he the guy who dressed up like Alice Cooper and wnet on stage with him

• Motocrash

Posted September 16, 2003 - 04:17 PM

I saw this about 20 years ago. It's no joke. There are eco freaks out there who have their hands on this as we speak. One of my riding buddies actually ran into one of the "spike boards". It did little more than knock his foot off of the peg. We spent the next two hours searching the area for the sicko that planted it. We figured he might have stuck around to see the result of his dirty work. Justifiable beating, No?

• teallen3

Posted September 16, 2003 - 08:44 PM

That stuff looks old and is so stupid. Geese, some people are so extreme! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.