Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 06:13 AM

Anyone have an opinion on the Fox Ecoflex Knee Brace???

I don't have knee problems but some TT'ers are scaring me into considering braces so I don't develop knee problems...

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 04, 2001 - 07:21 AM

Paul, I use an EVS cheapo brace on my reconstructed knee. It has a wetsuit type sleeve with aluminium rods / hinge on both sides. About 5'' above / below knee. Feels great. My other knee has no ACL left. That once I une a carbon fiber Innovation full brace. It is a good idea to have at least some type of brace. Check out EVS. They are affordable and do protect to some degree. I have sore knees if I don't use them.

• G-Man

Posted June 04, 2001 - 07:27 AM

Don't know about those, but I have heard great things about the CTI Asterisk.

They are the original knee brace company for moto and IMHO they are the best.

I have never had a knee injury, but I had a close call and after seeing what my best friends went through I am now on my 2nd set of CTI2's. I wore out the 1st!

They take a little getting use to but I never worry about knee injury's with them on.
I will NOT RIDE W/O THEM.

G-Man

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazycarl

Posted June 07, 2001 - 04:30 PM

THE FOX BRACES WORK VERY WELL FOR THE MONEY.
I HAVE THE FOXS,EVS RS-6,AND CURRENTLY USE THE ASTERICKS.THE ASTERICKS OFFER THE BEST FIT AND SUPPORT.I WOULD USE AT LEAST THE FOXS
(WELL WORTH THE PRICE) OR GO WITH THE ASTERICKS(THE BEST I'VE SEEN).

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 07, 2001 - 06:59 PM

I tried the Fox brace on the other night, or at least attempted to. It was a size medium which should have been fine for my bird legs, man was it difficult to get on and off in an air conditioned shop - this one is not for me. It's going to be CTI or Asterisk.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 05:31 AM

ASTERISK!!!!!! :)

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?
If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.