Hi there. New member from Europe.

5 replies to this topic
  • eduardo426

Posted September 03, 2003 - 08:50 AM

Hi. I am from Portugal and just got here. Seems like a nice place to get in touch with TT nuts. I have a question. Does any company produces racing cams for the 426?? I want to install a set but cant find any. Will i need a high compression piston??
Thanks in advance. :)

• oldbones

Posted September 03, 2003 - 09:11 AM

I don't have an answer to your question, but welcome to TT anyway! :)

• beezer

Posted September 03, 2003 - 09:44 AM

We are nice to everyone execpt the french. :)

Try www.hotcamsinc.com.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • huskyrider

Posted September 03, 2003 - 08:50 PM

Welcome to ThumperTalk. :)
Don't worry about buying racing cams for your bike, just jet it properly.
If you really want to swap cams get the new YZ450 cams and put them in your bike.

Do a search and you'll find lots of info on it. Easier starting and more usable power are the results I've read about.

• eduardo426

Posted September 04, 2003 - 12:16 AM

Hey Beezer...heheheh...i know why. :)
Thanks for the inputs guys. I`ll check what seems better, aftermarket cams or the 450 set. :D

• beezer

Posted September 04, 2003 - 04:50 AM

I think the hot set up is the 450 cams.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.