Chain and sprocket

6 replies to this topic
  • luvmythumper

Posted June 04, 2001 - 05:46 AM

Anyone know where I can get a good price on a chain and sprocket set for the 426? Thanks.

• Thumperdog

Posted June 04, 2001 - 11:07 AM

Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse seems to have
the best deals around that I've found. They are on the web at

I just went to a 51 tooth rear sprocket and
have been really happy with it.

• Boit

Posted June 04, 2001 - 09:27 PM

Rocky Mountain is also a source. Funny thing about Rocky....I was looking for a new rear tire for my 426 and looked at Rocky online. I might mention that I have a printed catalog from them. Anyway, while online, I filled my shopping cart and noticed that the tire price was MONSTROUSLY lower than the printed catalog price. Thinking that this was possibly a mistake, I went ahead and ordered it online and printed the order. Sure it at this incredibly low price..and this was a Bridgestone M70. I don't know why it's like that,...but it is.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jason_in_KC

Posted June 05, 2001 - 05:22 AM

Mr.X out of Dirt Rider, Steel front/Renthal rear/Regina O-ring $100, like 106 w/tax and shipping. I use Rocky Mtn for tires also.

• dirtdad

Posted June 05, 2001 - 05:32 AM

#5 is where I got my Talon sprockets (alloy groovelite gold front/year) and DID x-ring gold chain package deal. It was $160 and you don't pay shipping on orders over $100.

00 YZ426F
01 TT-R125L (my son's)
91 CR125
83 YZ490
74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited 06-05-2001).]

• luvmythumper

Posted June 05, 2001 - 06:51 AM

Thanks for all the info. I ended up with a DID X-ring, renthal front and rear, $140. BTO sports.

• teamtoxic

Posted June 05, 2001 - 09:35 PM

<font color="navy">Yes, Magic Racing located here in Michigan goes by Mr. X in the magazines. They have excellent prices, that's where I get most of my stuff. You can get the phone number Here If nothing else, give them a call!

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.