Rainbow trail

1 reply to this topic
  • rockieman

Posted September 02, 2003 - 07:11 PM

I'm looking to do a segment of the rainbow trail this weekend ....unofortunately none of my riding buddies can join. Looking at accessing from Hayden pass or hwy 285 on Saturday morning.
Anyone game? I also posted this on the "where, when and who to ride with section"
PM me if interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JimT

Posted September 03, 2003 - 02:31 PM

rockieman, I had some friends do the rainbow a few weeks ago and I couldn't make it but hope to do it before the snow flies. I cant go this weekend but could go pretty much any other weekend this month. If you decide to take another trip up there, send me an email, jimturner5888@yahoo.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.