2004 wr450 lighting problem

No replies to this topic
  • krakaphat

Posted July 11, 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hello guys

Not sure if i have the right spot but here goes, i have a 2004 wr 450 and i have an issue with the headlight when idling the headlight works but a little dim, it brightens up when revved however at idle with the headlight on the indicators dont work but with headlight off they do work.

Also when indicators are on when turning a corner and i give it open throttle and take it to high revs the indicator globes blow.

Does this sound like a rectifier problem, i have heard that the headlight runs off ac power, is this the same for the indicators too, i am only running dc globes could that be my problem, im not even sure you can get a H4 a/c globe.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.