Baja Designs lighting quit

No replies to this topic
  • SFDemo

Posted July 11, 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hi,

I haven't had my bike running in a while and finally got motivated today. When I first started it up, the lights and kit worked normally. All of the sudden they quit and I can't find anything wrong.

The bike is a street legal 1999 Yamaha WR400 with a Baja Designs lighting kit, LED tail light, LED turn signals, Baja Designs Key switch, Ni-cad battery (I'm sure it is pretty flat, but the bike has always worked normally even with the battery down) and Baja Designs regulator. The fuse looks OK.

I have used the trouble shooting guide and manuals to no avail. The kit was installed by the prior owner.

I can tell I'm not getting power out to the system but I am at a loss to figure out what is wrong.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.