Warp 9 wheel brgs same as OEM?

6 replies to this topic
  • mike_dean

Posted July 10, 2011 - 03:09 PM

Does anybody know if warp 9 wheels use same size brgs as factory wheels, its on an '06 YZ450F rear. Thanks

• mike_dean

Posted July 10, 2011 - 03:16 PM

Found the answer, somebody answered at the phone # on sun. eve. amazing. They are the same as factory dimensions.

• brentn

Posted July 10, 2011 - 04:31 PM

They are chinese, your better off getting OEM or going to a bearing supply shop and getting in japanese made for just a little bit more.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mike_dean

Posted July 10, 2011 - 05:16 PM

They are chinese, your better off getting OEM or going to a bearing supply shop and getting in japanese made for just a little bit more.

Have you used the All Balls kits?

• brentn

Posted July 10, 2011 - 05:22 PM

Yes those are chinese too. Excel rims use china bearings as well lol, you pay top dollar for those hubs.

Eh, don't get me wrong, better than nothing when in a pinch, but if you have the patience to check out a bearing shop and maybe wait a day or two you'll have bearings that will last a great deal longer.

• mike_dean

Posted July 10, 2011 - 05:27 PM

Thanks, Hard to find anything not made in china anymore,:thumbsup:, We have a place in town called Wisconsin Bearing, I'll check with them.

• brentn

Posted July 10, 2011 - 06:50 PM

I should be honest, I know for a fact that all balls and excel bearings are made in china. We even tried to order bearings from excel in california and the guy (very knowledgable and helpful) told us that the bearings are indeed china. This ruled out the possibility that the previous owner of my bro's bike with excel hubs maybe replaced the bearings with china knock offs.
I can only assume that if excel, one of the leading and most expensive hub makers, are using china bearings, they all are.

Once again, a bearing supply house usually has these in stock as they carry probably 10 thousand different types of bearings.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.