Wanted Scotts Mount and Tower XR650R

1 reply to this topic
  • Miker

Posted September 02, 2003 - 08:23 AM

I am looking to buy a scotts mount for a 2000 BRP. I would like to get the Top clamp that would fit pro taper style bars. I also need the tower. Thanks in advance. Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted September 02, 2003 - 04:22 PM

Check Ebay for links like this and you might find what you're looking for at a good price. If the seller doesn't have exactly what you're looking for, it might be worth copntacting them to see if they will soon be listing what you're looking for.

Make sure what you're looking at is 'exactly' what you want before you buy, especially if you plan to add a damper later on or want your bars moved up higher or farther forward, etc. I've also heard GPR sells a Pro Taper mount that's less expensive than the Scotts and it will also fit the Scotts damper as well, but verify this with someone who knows for certain because I got this as third hand info.

I also believe that BRP in Laguna Hills CA makes the Scotts mounts for Scotts, so that may yet be another alternative to check out www.brpit.com

Don't forget the TT store here because they will beat any legit price subject to the rules they list :)

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.