*** Utah Riders, Bunkerhill MX Saturday 4:00pm ***

10 replies to this topic
  • mrmoto

Posted September 02, 2003 - 07:22 AM

*** Utah Riders, Bunkerhill MX Saturday 4:00pm ***

We're going to try something different this weekend. Bunkerhill MX track is an entry level track with no doubles or tripples, but some really fun table tops, step jumps, and excellent burms. Everybody's invited. Great staging areas... bring drinks, snacks... this will be a good time.

Here's the link to Bunkerhill http://www.bunkerhillmx.com/index.htm

• live_to_ride

Posted September 02, 2003 - 05:23 PM

This thread DOES ROCK!! I've been wanting to go out there for quite a while now. I'm stoked and I'm coming!!!!!! I got my radiator fixed today and am in the process of making additional bracing to help prevent any future :D. The guy at myler's is pretty good to deal with. He had it fixed in less than an hour. I might even take the other radiator off and take it to him to have those extra weak seams welded. :D

Depending on how many people come, we might want to carpool so everyone doesn't have to drive down there. No big deal, just an idea. My truck can take 2 people comfortably. :)

• mrmoto

Posted September 03, 2003 - 06:22 AM

Chris - so far we have 3 confirmed and 2 possibles going. I also sent a message to Danny/r1superstar but haven't heard back yet...

• live_to_ride

Posted September 03, 2003 - 08:43 PM

Hey, why are we going so late? I think it would be nicer in the morning.

• live_to_ride

Posted September 03, 2003 - 08:52 PM

Hey guys- I am going on one hellova trail ride october 11 and 12. 171 miles the first day and 78 the second day. It will be sweet! PM me if you are interested. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrmoto

Posted September 04, 2003 - 06:09 AM

Chris - I'm going in the late afternoon because I'm on babysitting duty in the morning. My wife and her friends are off doing heaven knows what and she revoked my kitchen pass.

• ddialogue

Posted September 04, 2003 - 07:00 AM

Hey guys- I am going on one hellova trail ride october 11 and 12. 171 miles the first day and 78 the second day. It will be sweet! PM me if you are interested. :D

Me too, Chris....MOAB BABY!!! :) :D

• live_to_ride

Posted September 04, 2003 - 08:06 AM

Me too, Chris....MOAB BABY!!! :D :)

Sweet! I'm going to moab next weekend. :D :D

Very cool Dave. I really feel bad about last weekend. I mean, you guys drove all the way down from idaho just to have some idiot who can't ride bust a radiator. That was right where the trail was gonna get sweet too. :D

Eric- we need to get back over to hobble creek and make that whole ride happen. The weekend after this one I'm probably going up to hobble creek to go camping. Maybe we could get together on saturday morning? :D :D

• live_to_ride

Posted September 04, 2003 - 08:10 AM

So, anyone want to go down to delta together?

• mrmoto

Posted September 04, 2003 - 09:27 AM

Chris - we might be able to truck down together... one of my neighbors may be coming. he rides a YZ250. if so, he'll be with me. I won't know until tomorrow if he's going for sure or not. if he bails, I'm happy to throw your bike in with mine.
- Eric

• live_to_ride

Posted September 05, 2003 - 04:06 PM

My ride is back together and ready to go! I added bracing to make it a little stronger too. I also put the fender bag back on the front fender w/ tools and LIQUID ALLUMINUM. That's not happending again. :)

:D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.