wooohoooo- my 1st 1st

26 replies to this topic
  • Dave_S

Posted June 03, 2001 - 01:19 PM

Way to go Mike! I just got my first 1st place trophy today and I feel good!

BTW, I thought kicks was just kidding.

Dave S

• teamtoxic

Posted June 03, 2001 - 05:28 PM

<font color="navy">To each's own. I'm sure that every one of you guys would be fun to ride with, regardless of what is said online. :)
<h2> :D VROOM VROOM :D</h2>

------------------
~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~

[This message has been edited by teamtoxic (edited 06-03-2001).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 04:10 AM

MIKE,
Congrats on your victory. You must be stoked!!

Sorry you victoy post turned into a bunch of BS.

G-Man,
Read a couple of your posts and perfect motocross day. Why dont you save that crap and bring it over to dirtrider.net. It is much more welcome over there.

YZ426 kicks,
Not a great spot to preach religon either. I don't enjoy reading that either and I am catholic.

G-Man and 426 kick,
Nice job of putting a black cloud over Mikes victory post. Hope you are both happy.

Mike,
Once again congrats on the victory. Let us know when it happens again

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 04:42 AM

MikeOK,

Congratulations!! In regards to the hole-shot, I am exactly the same. If I get the whole shot I get all nervous lead the first lap then do something stupid and wreck. If I dont get the hole-shot I relax and start picking paople off. The best race I ever rode was at Broome-Tioga in NY where another guy and I tangled bars on the start so I was dead last out of 30. I came back an finished third. It wasnt a win, but it was the smoothest riding I have ever done.

Good Luck
Nick

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2001 - 05:21 AM

o

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 06-04-2001).]

• mikeolichney

Posted June 04, 2001 - 08:08 AM

YZ426kicks: I am not interested in what you think is the "truth" with regard to religion. You have to work those issues out for yourself. I came here to read about dirt bikes.

Mike, great job, get some more firsts!

[This message has been edited by mikeolichney (edited 06-04-2001).]

• Howard_Huge

Posted June 11, 2001 - 07:18 PM

Congrats on the first what a great feeling finishing first there's nothing finer. Don't you think you were a little hard on those pee wee's though??

a win's a win,huge

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.