wooohoooo- my 1st 1st

26 replies to this topic
  • MikeOK

Posted June 02, 2001 - 05:08 AM

I have to cheer for myself- last night I got my first ever 1st place finish on my 426. hmmm I didn't think this would ever happen what am I gonna do now?

Mike

• YZ426_Kicks

Posted June 02, 2001 - 05:43 AM

Hey Mike!

Congratulations my friend!

That's great! Enjoy your victory, for I am sure that there are more to come! :)

Cya shortly!

God Bless!

Randy
YZ426 Kicks

• MXOldtimer

Posted June 02, 2001 - 06:46 AM

WooooooooHoooooooo! Way to go!

Doug

• G-Man

Posted June 02, 2001 - 02:48 PM

Originally posted by MikeOK:
I have to cheer for myself- last night I got my first ever 1st place finish on my 426. hmmm I didn't think this would ever happen what am I gonna do now?

Mike

"What are you going to do now"
Well the only thing that's gonna feel any better right now is to to go out and get laid. :)

Then go out and do it AGAIN!!!
Another 1st of course!!

Congrats,

G-Man

• YZ426_Kicks

Posted June 02, 2001 - 03:25 PM

Originally posted by G-Man:
"What are you going to do now"
Well the only thing that's gonna feel any better right now is to to go out and get laid. :)

<center>And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

- 1 Phillipians 4:8 -</center>

Lord, I thank you that you were with my brother Mike in HIS race, that you kept him safe and that for your GLORY, you awarded HIM, through the skill, strength and courage granted, his first of many victories!

LORD may you shield the sanctity of HIS marriage from such words, whether meant or not, that by your righteousness, such VICTORY may be kept!

Amen and Amen!

God Bless!

Randy
YZ426 Kicks

• G-Man

Posted June 02, 2001 - 04:29 PM

Originally posted by YZ426 Kicks:

LORD may you shield the sanctity of HIS marriage from such words, whether meant or not, that by your righteousness, such VICTORY may be kept!

Give me a freaken break, I suppose getting rewarded (in anyway) by your wife/girlfriend or whoever is a bad thing in your eyes! The guy is happy and asked a simple question, I answered.
I don't need to be preached to. Thank-You very much. :)

G-Man

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited 06-02-2001).]

• MikeOK

Posted June 02, 2001 - 06:18 PM

:)

• mikeolichney

Posted June 02, 2001 - 07:09 PM

YZ426 Kicks: What if he was jewish, or muslim, or Hindu, or whatever? If you don't know keep it to yourself. How would you like it if someone was praising Allah over your win?

• YZ426_Kicks

Posted June 03, 2001 - 04:37 AM

Originally posted by mikeolichney:
YZ426 Kicks: What if he was jewish, or muslim, or Hindu, or whatever? If you don't know keep it to yourself. How would you like it if someone was praising Allah over your win?

Dear Mike,

What I said was not out of judgment or condemnation of G-Man. This forum is about MIKEOK's victory! We should all congratulate him on his victory! What prompted me to respond is that the precious gift of sexual relations with a woman was presented as a unloving, uncaring and certainly demeaning way.

I am a Child of the Most High God. Whether anyone wants to agree with me is irrelevant. The truth of the matter is that the WORD of GOD, the LORD CHRIST JESUS-is the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE! He was sent by the FATHER to this world to reconcile man unto himself, to take all mans ( that's all of us ) iniquities, and pay the price so that we may be one of GOD's CHILDREN.

This is a choice-the LORD tells us-either choose life or death, blessing or cursing. It is by our thoughts, our words and our actions that we shall either judged innocent or condemned.

Praise the LORD if MikeOK is Jewish! For the Jewish people are GOD's HOLY PEOPLE! When JESUS came to Earth, he was not meant for us Gentiles of the world, but specifically for the JEWISH PEOPLE. Because of the covenant GOD made with ABRAHAM, and the rejection of ISRAEL, the LOVE of CHRIST is available for all-Mike, G-MAN, YOU, and everyone who reads this. Again you have a choice!

If anyone here was muslim, hindu, buddist, or any other of the worlds religions, that would not change the fact that through CHRIST I would still love them, for GOD made them. My heart would be trodden because none of those religions by the WORD, not by mine, can bring salvation, and consequently fall short. I would pray earnestly and through silent witnessing, hope that they would take the time to learn about Christ and soon take HIM as their personal savior.

If someone prayed to ALLAH on my behalf because I won a race I would be humbled that they would think of me to intercede. I would answer through prayer that that individual would receive a touch from the LORD to find their way to CHRIST. That the LORD would open them to SEE!

As far as keeping it to myself, It is written:

<center>" If anyone acknowledges me publically here on earth, I will openly acknowledge that person before my Father in heaven. But if anyone denies me here on earth, I will deny that person before my Father in heaven "

- Matt 10:32 -</center>

I have also received the commission through the WORD to spread the GOOD NEWS of the death and resurrection of the LIVING SON OF GOD. WHY would I want to remain silent?

If the works of the flesh and satan can prosper here-cussing, slander, sexual deviance, and outward rejection and disrespect of the LORD-then I shall and will continue to bring forward the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the Kingdom of GOD.

I am not here as the sheriff of this forum! NO! We all live by the choices we make! I want everyone to receive the same promise GOD made to each and everyone of us!

Thumpertalk belongs to GOD, who gave it to us to communicate about our passions around dirtbike riding. We share so much with each other-look what forms-friendships, associations, riding buddies, and good times.

Why is it so hard to keep it clean and professional in here? That's all that I'm trying to do. Because I recognize the importance of what each and every person is and does in here! I also recognize the impact that this web-site has to young, middle aged, and old.

Just because your hidden behind a computer screen doesn't give anyone, especially myself, liberty to do what they wouldn't do in front of someone.

Have you ever gotten down on one knee before a ride or race, thank the LORD of HOSTS for even the opportunity to ride, let alone race, ask HIM to be with you, keep you safe, and invite HIM to ride with you?

Try it! If you think you're good now, wait, watch and see what happens! You'll be amazed!

<font color=blue>Mike,

This forum is about your victory, and giving you a pat on the back for your accomplishment. I do not want to take away from that at all. You deserve every bit of congratulations and again I pray that more will come!

God Bless each and everyone who receives this message!

For your GLORY Father!

Amen and Amen!

Randy
YZ426 Kicks!

<center>Oh, that You would bless me indeed!
and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil,
that I may not cause pain.

The prayer of Jabez

- 1 Chronicles 4:10 -

• yzernie

Posted June 03, 2001 - 06:38 AM

I went to a fourstroke talk forum......and a revival broke out :)

I'm sorry....I thought this was a forum for thumper owners to discuss the machines they ride and NOT a Bible class

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted June 03, 2001 - 06:45 AM

Congrats Mike, it is a great feeling.

Now you can be a chick magnet just like the factory guys :)

• MXOldtimer

Posted June 03, 2001 - 07:21 AM

Every forum has it trouble makers,and this one has YZ426KICKS.

Doug

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 03, 2001 - 09:42 PM

Don't mean to offend anyone ...........but..
I have got to leave for a while.......
think I am getting a headache from all of this NON STROKER STUFF
I think I'm gunna grab a loritab and a Budwieser and head out to the garage and sit on my THUMPER and recite after someone recently said in another thread........
VROOOOOOM VROOOM
TOo much religious stuff for me.
I think I will just grow old being a good person having fun and respecting others..............
YUP I THINK THAT WILL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm BBBBBBEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!
DOHHHHHHH

• 426_Pilot

Posted June 03, 2001 - 09:47 PM

Congratulations on the win! I wish I could say the same thing!

First of all, one of the things that makes this country great is our freedom of expression and to choose the things we want to believe in. I personally think that Randy has some very interesting things to say. They are certainly valid points and he's entitled to believe them and to post them on this site. I respect him for going out on a limb in a place where, undoubtedly, a good number of people have different beliefs or none at all.

As for yzernie's response, there is a lot of good information on this site (I've used plenty myself) and as for this particular post, quit reading if the subject matter is one you choose to ignore or find useless.

Amen, for our 1st amendment rights!

• holeshot

Posted June 03, 2001 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

[This message has been edited by holeshot (edited 06-03-2001).]

• dirtdad

Posted June 03, 2001 - 11:28 AM

quote from F-pilot "First of all, one of the things that makes this country great is our freedom of expression"
Yes, this is true. That's why G-man (or anyone else here) has the right to express themselves as they see fit (excluding anything that the MODERATOR feels is inapropriate) without starting a HUGE moral debate! That said, let's get back to discussing motorcycles!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Congratulations MikeOk!

------------------
00 YZ426F
01 TT-R125L (my son's)
91 CR125
83 YZ490
74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited 06-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited 06-03-2001).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 03, 2001 - 11:44 AM

I agree partially with DAD
can't we just get back to discussing sicls?
Meanwhile..........
for those of you still interested in this OTHER subject , here is a link that will more likely suit your tastes and won't affend anyone there if you discuss motorcycles! http://chat.msn.com/find.msnw?cat=RL

I will check back after i finish this six pack and my lips get sore from goin'
VROOOOOOOM VROOOOOOM

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR
MMMMMMMM
GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-G4RACING:1^1: :^)--/-<

[This message has been edited by g4racing (edited 06-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by g4racing (edited 06-03-2001).]

• MikeOK

Posted June 03, 2001 - 12:13 PM

Not to change this interesting subject, but I have a question. I did finish 1st the other night but I also NEVER got the hole-shot, and last year when I was finishing mid pack or worse the one thing I almost always got was the hole-shot. And I only got it one out of two moto's the week before. I'm not really complaining, I will trade good finishes for hole-shots any day but this one has me frazzled. Any of you ever had this happen to you? I don't think I'm doing anything different...

Mike

• dirtdad

Posted June 03, 2001 - 12:20 PM

partially? :)

• holeshot

Posted June 03, 2001 - 12:51 PM

For me, holeshots come in streaks. For a time it seems I can do no wrong, then suddenly, I'm at the tail of the pack going into the first turn. :D

The chances of me getting a holeshot are directly related to how much I believe I will, which is why I started to log on as "holeshot" (not because I'm a "hoooleshooter" artist, but just to psych myself).

The way I've been crashing lately, you'd think I'd been logging on as "Seth". :)

Congrats on the win, MikeOK.

------------------
Holeshot's Page

[This message has been edited by holeshot (edited 06-03-2001).]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.