Looking for a WR450f engine, possibly another 450

1 reply to this topic
  • flyincat

Posted August 31, 2003 - 06:53 PM

I am working on a project and I am thinking about using a WR450f engine. I was also looking at using another 450 four stroke engine, however I need to have an electric start model. Is it possible to electric start a YZ450f or Crf450 engine? So what I am looking for is a WR450f engine or another 450 if I can do e-start. If anybody has seen an engine for sale, let me know asap. Thanks in advance

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted August 31, 2003 - 11:14 PM

i think the only way your going to find a motor is if you buy the bike pulll it out and sell the rolling chasse to recover some of your cost.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.