Where to get fork springs?

6 replies to this topic
  • sid_125_04

Posted June 30, 2011 - 03:23 AM

Im having trouble finding the right spring rate springs for my rider weight and type of riding. The rear spring is easy to find. However i'm looking for front fork spring that are .52 and i stiffest ones i can find are like .48 one step up from stock. Just wondering where you other 426 riders got your springs at?

• sid_125_04

Posted June 30, 2011 - 08:10 AM

I have been some more searching and found that springs up to 2003 will fit in my 2001 shocks let me know

• sid_125_04

Posted July 01, 2011 - 10:02 AM

i see a few people have looked at this thread and no one has any ideas? i did find a set of .49's and i weight 250 and 6' and do a lot of trail riding, but if i feel like hitting a 70' triple i can. will those work with maybe some 10w fork oil

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RiderX

Posted July 01, 2011 - 11:25 AM

I have looked everywhere I can think of. Race Tech, Enduro Engineering, MX-Tech, Factory Connection, OEM, Eibach. The highest I can find is .49 from Factory Connection. I would get on the phone and call some of these spring manufacturers and see if there's something available that's not in their catalog.

• sid_125_04

Posted July 01, 2011 - 02:13 PM

yeh thats all i could come up with also but the more i watch videos of two strokes i miss them so i tried to tune the suspension on my bike and set the sag with stock stuff and its working pritty good. Good enough to trial ride. One another subject if ne one is reading this has ne one had trouble getting the back tire on their 426 to hook up? in field i gun it it just wants to spin and it sucks hill climbing just spin all the way hell if i know my kx 250 never did that. Or am i just not used to so much torque?

• grayracer513

Posted July 01, 2011 - 02:24 PM

Did you know that "anyone" and "ne one" take the same number of keystrokes?

Try SMART Performance for the springs you're looking for

• sid_125_04

Posted August 19, 2011 - 06:12 PM

Found them!!!! the performance place did NOT have them. However they sent me to a place in OK Canyon Craft Racing inc. They had the .52 on the shelf! Fast Shipping and if anyone needs a special spring they will make it! with a lead time of only 7-10 days to your door! Though i would get this info out there and help some bigger ppl who ride out there:banana:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.