Reccomended GYTR tuner setting with Yoshi Rs4

1 reply to this topic
  • scottwilson

Posted June 29, 2011 - 12:18 AM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what a good setup using the gytr power tuner for my yz450 2010 that would be good for running with the Yoshi rs4 full system

thanks

Scott

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • todds924

Posted June 29, 2011 - 06:44 PM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what a good setup using the gytr power tuner for my yz450 2010 that would be good for running with the Yoshi rs4 full system

thanks

Scott

I have tried many, many different maps.......and all the ones that have been posted here........You ask 10 people and you will get 10 different answers. You need to devote some time in testing different ones.....People rave about the Jay Marmount Map....I didnt like it.
I always seem to go back to STOCK........and like it best. Its all a "personal" feel thing...and its real easy to load 5 0r 6 different ones in your tuner and go out and try.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.