10/11 450 radiator replacement

6 replies to this topic
  • ChillyKTM

Posted June 25, 2011 - 05:51 PM

Guna have to replace rightside radiator...any good value suggestions ? IMS and Tusk are big price difference but both are reviewed well?? Plus i wana get a smooth fit and be able to use aftermarket braces poss Moose cuz the GYTR braces are crap and the reason i will need to replace it in the first place !!

• grayracer513

Posted June 25, 2011 - 07:41 PM

Mylers Radiator repair.

• todds924

Posted June 27, 2011 - 08:35 PM

Mylers Radiator repair.

I have dealt with Mylers...great work, they are in Utah I believe. I have also used Fontana radiator in So Cal...also very quality work

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted June 28, 2011 - 07:00 AM

I have also used Fontana radiator in So Cal...also very quality work

Good to know. Contact info?

I sent a YZ250F radiator to Mylers in very bad condition. Got it back in 3 days for $70. You could tell it wasn't new, but it was dead straight and never leaked.

• tydock88

Posted June 28, 2011 - 02:41 PM

I replaced my left with a tusk, it is a lot wider so I my works connection brace (similiar to GYTR) will not fit on it.

• todds924

Posted June 28, 2011 - 07:19 PM

I will get the contact info for Fontana Radiator and post it up tomorrow.
I have sent them some really waffled up stuff and it comes back straight and not leaking. Price has ranged from 30-80 bucks. I believe the 80 was for 2 rads though.

• APlusAutoParts

Posted June 29, 2011 - 09:32 AM

i have used mylers also they do good work, but it yo go with aft-mkt the braces wont fit. I will say before my i had the gytr braces on every time i wiped it seemed i was wrecking another radiator since i have put the braces on not one prob.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.