klx no spark

Hey guys, beating my head on the wall with this issue im having with my 05 110. Bike randomly stopped giving me spark a while back. Ive replaced the coil, plug, plug wire. Ive checked for continuity on pretty much every wire on the damn thing. I have voltage coming out of the stator. Any problem areas I should look at? I have no idea what else is can be, also sometimes onm the first kick there is a faint spark but that is all. Thanks in advanced !!!?

Hey guys, beating my head on the wall with this issue im having with my 05 110. Bike randomly stopped giving me spark a while back. Ive replaced the coil, plug, plug wire. Ive checked for continuity on pretty much every wire on the damn thing. I have voltage coming out of the stator. Any problem areas I should look at? I have no idea what else is can be, also sometimes onm the first kick there is a faint spark but that is all. Thanks in advanced !!!:ride:

Check your ground wire?

Clean out the neutral position switch. It's right next to the front sprocket. If it gets dirty, it's like pushing the kill switch at random. Or cut the light green wire and ground it to the frame to bypass the neutral safety switch and enable the bike to be bump-started. Might be the CDI, but usually, they either work or they don't.

• 2 weeks later...

i am having the same problem but i have replaced the stator, grounded netural switch, cdi is new same with coil. i took my buddies working kill switch and still nothing. grounds are great. all i get is a spark every once in a while. some one said it might be the flywheel? any one ran into this before. i am also looking for a new flywheel any one have one that they want to sell?

• 2 weeks later...