Long legs - need comfortable riding pants

6 replies to this topic
  • b-_canadian

Posted August 27, 2003 - 10:57 AM

The elastic cuff on regular pants ride about mid calf. This leaves very little room in the knee area. I am using the smallest knee pads possibleand when I bend at the knee the pants bind up around the knee. I was thinking of going to a baggy style of pant. I tried a few kinds on and they are too short. They look funny with 1/2 my riding boot showing. Is there any other long legged riders out there and what solutions/suggestions do you have?

• the426master

Posted September 03, 2003 - 06:44 AM

what is your in seam

• b-_canadian

Posted September 03, 2003 - 10:54 AM

38 in's . Thanks for the reply

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the426master

Posted September 03, 2003 - 01:31 PM

man good luck I have a 34 and its hard try some shift squadron or assaults there long

• lipskid

Posted September 03, 2003 - 07:17 PM

You might look at Moose. I have their vented pants, and while they are still a bit short for my 36" inseam, at least they don't have a cuff at the bottom like my Fox's and MSR's. Try them on first if you can, 'cause mine came skinnier than I thought I was. :)

• live_to_ride

Posted September 03, 2003 - 08:10 PM

Go try on some 03 msr pants. Those are the biggest pants I have ever put on and they're made for people who wear knee braces. They have huge knees. I wear 34 inseam and these pants go clear to my ankles. They're about 4 inches longer than the 02 pants.

• b-_canadian

Posted September 08, 2003 - 10:20 AM

Thanks for the reply guys. I knew i wasn't the only one with this problem.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.