Finally... replaced the burned carcass

8 replies to this topic
  • GrahamO

Posted August 26, 2003 - 10:45 PM

For those of you who remembered by 01 WR426 lighting on fire, I will be changing my picture soon to a 2003 WR450. It's slightly used, but the free mods are done + jetting + chain + sprokets + exhaust plug + pro tapers + this really cool little button that wakes up the engine without a struggle.

• ddialogue

Posted August 27, 2003 - 04:36 AM

SWEET! Glad it worked out for you GrahamO!! :)

• needsprayer

Posted August 27, 2003 - 06:24 AM

Congratulations,

Please let me know how you think it compares to the WR426.

Are you going to stay with the stock gas tank? :) :D

• oldbones

Posted August 27, 2003 - 06:51 AM

yeah, I keep hearing something about cracking...? Wouldn't want anything BAD to happen! :)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted August 27, 2003 - 02:48 PM

Yeah....

By the way...did you have to change insurance companies???

Bonzai :) :D

• ETP

Posted August 27, 2003 - 05:08 PM

Glad to here you got a new bike. Your burning bike story and pictures is a classic and hopefull a one time incident.
I think the flash point of these new WR's is higher. :)

• cnacc

Posted August 28, 2003 - 09:52 AM

Cool glad to hear you are back in the saddle. Are you going to mount a fire extinguisher on your new ride? :)

• ddialogue

Posted August 28, 2003 - 10:03 AM

Don't replace your picture...it's a classic!! :)

• wrkaholic

Posted August 29, 2003 - 03:12 PM

I agree, do not replace your picture. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.