Rekluse EXP 2.0 Clutch on late model WR450F

4 replies to this topic
  • pschiess

Posted June 07, 2011 - 02:19 PM

Has anyone tried one of the new Rekluse EXP 2.0 clutchs yet? What is the verdict. Price seems good.

• fixitandy

Posted June 29, 2011 - 03:44 AM

I installed a z-start pro on my 07 450,& its the best mod I have ever done, go for it & improve your riding immediately

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • strtdsmallproject

Posted June 29, 2011 - 07:22 AM

i used z start pro, rear brake lever, and little clutch lever above resevor also, great product. I raced it for a year. At first it was the greatest thing i ever done, then I ran into some issues where i missed the clutch. The clutch is great for those impossiable hills that are muddy, rutty, and rocky. works great for engine off starts. It almost quits the surprise corner stalls. All were times when a little more riding time and more clutch control would do the same. I think im going to switch back before this fall season of woods racing.

• sledhead999

Posted June 29, 2011 - 02:50 PM

I assume your talking bout the EXP not the CORE EXP.

My question is this:
1)What happens when the friction material wears off? Can they add more later?
2)Is the friction grip overall reduced by eliminating the 4-5 additional plates?

I bought the Z Start Pro. Its very tuneable....but also more money.

• pschiess

Posted January 19, 2012 - 10:11 AM

Has anyone tried one of the new Rekluse EXP 2.0 clutchs yet? What is the verdict. Price seems good.

I am still looking for feedback from anyone that has installed the new EXP 2.0 (not the Core or the Zstart etc). I like the price of $400 or less but not sure of it on the WR450f? Anybody have one with feedback?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.