yoshimura rs4 exhaust

10 replies to this topic
  • forsberg

Posted June 07, 2011 - 12:06 PM

hello guys, im looking for a new exhaust for my yz450f 2011, and im thinking about yoshimura rs4 or akrapovic exhaust, let me hear you guys what you have best experince with, and can any1 send me a link for tell me what's the increase for yoshimura is ?

• THE-OG-694

Posted June 07, 2011 - 12:17 PM

i went with the Yosh on my 11...lovin it....

• dynamike

Posted June 08, 2011 - 09:54 AM

My choice for my 10 was the Yosh slip-on. I also added the 94db insert which eliminated the spark arrestor. This setup gave me the added top end rev I was looking for without giving up any bottom end. Great sound and quality too.

• motoman808

Posted June 09, 2011 - 08:14 AM

i got yosh slip-on for my 11 love it.just take a look at the quality of the yosh its second to none.

• swaldrop

Posted June 09, 2011 - 08:30 AM

I too went with the Yosh slip on. Best improvement I have made to my '11 thus far. Better value over the Akrapovic as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kawirider37

Posted June 09, 2011 - 05:57 PM

can you guys post some pics? Are the Yosh's shorter than the stock pipes. I hate how far out the stock pipes set.

• Chazmagnum

Posted June 10, 2011 - 07:58 AM

I have the 2011 version of the yosh slip-on. It is a bit long and heavy but of the ones I have tried, stock, drd full system, fmf 4.1 slip-on. This one offers the most performance in my finely tuned seat-o-the pants testing. And the quality and fit is the best also. As a side note I run with no inserts and the noise is not a problem to me. Way quieter than those stock raspy kawi exausts.:ride:

Posted Image
Posted Image

• steve_97060

Posted June 10, 2011 - 04:49 PM

Chaz, what graphics are you running, pics?

• Kawirider37

Posted June 10, 2011 - 05:54 PM

looks good thx

• Chazmagnum

Posted June 11, 2011 - 03:33 AM

One industries Delta on white plastics:ride:

Posted Image

• Troutman

Posted June 14, 2011 - 08:04 PM

One industries Delta on white plastics:ride:

Posted Image

Bike really looks good with the blue on white :ride:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.