Question about a 0 leak jet

2 replies to this topic
  • cherrypicker7

Posted June 06, 2011 - 02:30 PM

Is there such a thing or do you just plug the leak jet hole? I've had a stalling issue with my 05 WR450. Thought it was just me, so I installed a Dynaring auto clutch, and while this helps I am still able occasinally to stall or kill the bike. It seems to be right off idle. Not sure if it might be an issue with the AP, or the fuel screw/pilot jet. The bike will accelerate from down low w/o a bog, but she really comes alive from mid to up. I have a JD kit with his recs installed, and the O ring mod done as well, as all the free mods, snorkle removed, drilled a second hole in 2nd baffle in the stock exhaust.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted June 06, 2011 - 04:14 PM

Yeah, just solder one closed. Shouldn't really need it, though, unless it's real cold.

• William1

Posted June 06, 2011 - 04:23 PM

After you close off the leak jet, try tuning the AP timing screw 1/2 turn CCW and see if that further improves it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.