We lost a Brother

35 replies to this topic
  • WRMike250f

Posted August 26, 2003 - 06:47 PM

My simpathy to his family. And my prayers tonight go to you.

Adam made a post (about a year and a-half ago) to use the 13 tooth countershaft sproket on the 250F.

It worked wonders. All I can say is that because of him my life is better thank you Adam.

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:02 PM

Very sad. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:11 PM

my condolences.god speed adam!

eddie sisneros

• irazu

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:55 PM

I hope the best for his loved ones.

My condolences.

Life is short -- enjoy and spend time with the people you love, they may vanish at any moment.

• motodad393

Posted August 26, 2003 - 08:04 PM

Mrs. Wagar and Family, Thumpertalk,
First off I am saddened to hear of this loss and please let me know if there is anything we can do to assist his family during this time. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Cisco - I am very appreciative of your posting of Adam's picture, it puts a face to the name. The "Light" in Adam's eyes will live forever in the memory of those of us whom never had the pleasure to meet him and especially his family!

The pain from this type of loss is unimaginable, yet I can say from experience to try to "focus on the light and the good things that Adam brought to this world." I know that Adam and Garrett will be "roosting in the heavens!"

Mrs. Wagar and family please feel free to let us know how we can help. God Speed Adam - Ride on and say "hello" to my Son!

Michael Berg

• fireftr301

Posted August 26, 2003 - 08:06 PM

My Condolences to his family and friends. May his spirit be with you forever.

Jason Ciarlante

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted August 26, 2003 - 10:25 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this news.... My prayers are with his family and friends..... So young... It breaks my heart. :)

• trav

Posted August 26, 2003 - 11:31 PM

I wish his family well and the strength needed to get through this. Never had the chance to chat with him, but just seeing the look of hapiness and excitement in his picture above you immediatly sense he was a wonderful guy. I always get shaken up hearing something like this. God speed Adam, and my thoughts and best wishes to his friends and family.

Travis Redfield

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted August 26, 2003 - 11:39 PM

Gee's, not another of the good guys, why is that :D :)

• aspencop129

Posted August 27, 2003 - 04:58 AM

My heartfelt condolences....God Speed Adam.

• gloft

Posted August 27, 2003 - 06:18 AM

:) My condolences to the family . . Ride on Adam!

• Sylvain

Posted August 27, 2003 - 07:35 AM

My condolences to the family.

• jwriott

Posted August 27, 2003 - 07:45 AM

My condolences and best wishes for the family. I've got 3 little boys and I know it would be hard on them if something happened to me.

• prairiedawg

Posted August 28, 2003 - 12:06 AM

Oh No! This is sad news indeed. As you know I rode mainly Yamaha before the DRZ. Brand names mean little though he was a nice guy & will be missed. Rest in Peace bro. prairiedawg my thoughts and prayers to his family. :) :D :D

• Bamster

Posted August 28, 2003 - 05:05 AM

Very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to his family.
I turn 39 in November and this really makes me think.

• rohar

Posted August 29, 2003 - 07:53 AM

What can you say? Having lost my own Father when I was only 17, I guess I understand a little how Adam's family feels.

Condolences and other expressions seem so hollow at a time like this. At the very least, I hope it reminds us all that there are no guarantees in this life and we should all live everyday as though it were our last - it just might be...

My heartfelt sympathies go out to his family.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.