We lost a Brother

35 replies to this topic
  • tctrailrider

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:04 AM

Adam Wagar, age 39 from Gaylord Mi has passed away. Heart attack. Young family, liked by all. Well respected in the community. Active member of TT, and loved his WR450. Life can be short.

• ddialogue

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:13 AM

I am in shock this morning. It has been my pleasure interacting with Adam via TT.

God speed Adam!

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:19 AM

Very sorry to hear of Adam's passing. I remember his name from this forum. My sympathies go out to his family and friends, RIP. Chris Nicholls.

• BrandonW

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:37 AM

Today is a hard day. A woman here at work also lost her husband this morning at 7:30 am.

Live each day to the fullest, and take advantange of the opportunities that life presents.

My condolances to the families during this time of grief.

Brandon Whallon

• oldbones

Posted August 26, 2003 - 08:12 AM

Boy, I guess you just never know when your time will come. I hope the family will be well. I recently lost a close family member as well, and it has without a doubt been the hardest period of my life. I think it's important to remember that a passed love one would really want you to continue to enjoy your life and live it to the fullest. It would be safe to say that Adam would be most honored in the future to look down upon his family and friends doing well, and remembering him with happiness in their hearts.

Ride On, Adam!

• SMD

Posted August 26, 2003 - 08:32 AM

You just never know...God speed Adam.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted August 26, 2003 - 11:50 AM

Sorry to hear that. I had chatted with him a few times. Was looking forward to ridding with him sometime.

My prayers go out to his family.

• xr600r

Posted August 26, 2003 - 11:51 AM

Adam and I had talked back and forth via e-mail, and talked of getting together to ride the "secret" trails in the wolverine area. I really regret never getting to meet Adam, and riding with him. :)

• PumpkinHumper

Posted August 26, 2003 - 12:21 PM

Just goes to show. Dont put off till tomorrow (ridding with Adam)what you should / can do today. You never know, tomorrow may never come.

• JerseyDirt

Posted August 26, 2003 - 12:34 PM

So sorry to hear that. I wish all the best to his family in this difficult time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted August 26, 2003 - 12:40 PM

I never met Adam. We exchanged some PM's about riding spots. We had a ride in his area planned this spring, some family issues and he couldn't make it. Rescheduled for this fall. The day he died he went for a morning ride. Sure wish he could of made the spring ride, we had a great time on his favorite trail.

• emcdan

Posted August 26, 2003 - 12:52 PM

Someone please tell his family that people all around world talked to him on this board and he'll be missed. My personal condolences to his wife and children.

• Math

Posted August 26, 2003 - 01:18 PM

So sad :). My condolences to his wife and children.

• Dutch

Posted August 26, 2003 - 01:44 PM

He loved motorcycles - all kinds, had many, many friends, and kicked butt on the single lines.We made many trips down to Deals Gap. In the spring of '91 we took XR600's down with us and spanked the sport bikes at the "Dragon", ("are them durt bikes?"). This last June he took the WR450 and loved every minute of it. The last time we road the single lines up here in Northern Michigan he told me it felt like his WR250 with horsepower.
Bikes were his hobby but his true passion was his family. He left three beautiful children and a lovely wife. They will miss Adam terrible but the extended family will be there for them.
Make sure to tell those close to you how you feel ----

• CISCO

Posted August 26, 2003 - 03:10 PM

Very sad news. Cool guy. We talked a few times. Seemed full of life. Godspeed Adam. :)
Posted Image

• motomanfan

Posted August 26, 2003 - 03:30 PM

His passing saddens us all. Our love goes out to his family.

• xr600r

Posted August 26, 2003 - 03:47 PM

Cisco...thank you for posting his picture.

• cyclenut51

Posted August 26, 2003 - 04:19 PM

My family's prayers go out to him and his family. God bless.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted August 26, 2003 - 06:22 PM

I e-mailed his family today to let them know how sorry I was to hear of there loss. Here is a reply from Adams wife

Don,

Thank you for the note. I read all of the comments on Thumpertalk, adam was
always checking that site out.

My children and I are very sad, but we will be okay. Adam was really a great
man and I am glad to have spent the past 20 years with him.

Please tell the Thumpertalk members that I appreciate their comments.

Kim Wagar

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted August 26, 2003 - 06:39 PM

At 39, he was way too young to go! I know what its like to lose a "brother", I lost my twin, will be 3 years in April. My twin also was 39. The worst part of it, he was the only other one who shared all the exact same interest as me, including dirt bikes. Its kinda lonely now. Good speed to Adam, and my condolences to his wife and kids. Nothing worse that losing a good hubby/dad and from the sounds of it, he was all of those!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.