Cost of a Radiator

4 replies to this topic
  • AkRider

Posted August 25, 2003 - 08:41 PM

Anyone know the cost of a right side radiator for my 450? I crashed (basicly fell over) in a rut field. I was only going about 15mph but my radiator sled on the top of a rut and my bars fell in another. I bent it up pretty good. I am defenitly going to follow Indy 450's advice and do both the gaurds and braces. It sure sucks that they bend that easy. :)

• xr600r

Posted August 25, 2003 - 08:51 PM

I think a new one is about $ 300.
check out www.motorcycleradiator.com
it's a place called myler's.
they can fix it. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr600r

Posted August 25, 2003 - 08:57 PM

Opp's...try this,
www.motorcycleradiators.com

• AkRider

Posted August 25, 2003 - 09:50 PM

One more thing. The radiator put a small dent in the head pipe. Is that bad? :)

• gsxrguy

Posted August 26, 2003 - 03:14 PM

did the same thing to my head pipe. made a block off plate for the engen side with a 1/8 pipe tap in the center. atached a regulator to it at a 10 lb presser .used a hose clamp and an old inner tube on the other end . the heated the dinted part to red with oxy acet. and no more dint.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.