OT: I bet EGO is really ready for someone to reply

4 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted August 25, 2003 - 02:35 PM

In the "Land Use" section, but I sure hope they don't. Just really looks funny on the "Forum Index" page.

:D

Sorry EGO, I do feel a little sheepish for bringing it up, but if I had set myself up like that, as a friend, I'd hope you'd rub my nose in it.

:)

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 25, 2003 - 02:50 PM

Hahaha

Ya thats pretty funny

as my good friend George Throughout said

Ya every budy funnie

Now you funnie too

out da dooo I went

Baaa daa ba dum :)

Actually the funny part is that people dont give a rats ass about land issues or access or noise and when the areas start getting closed down, they will blame every one but themselves

Now thats funny

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SBG

Posted August 25, 2003 - 06:28 PM

Aren't you the same EGO that was making lite of BC pi$$ing off neighbors and riding up and down the road and agreeing that two guys who had responded unfavorably about issues like this weren't founded in what they said? :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 26, 2003 - 06:20 AM

Hahaha

Ya thats pretty funny

as my good friend George Throughout said

Ya every budy funnie

Now you funnie too

out da dooo I went

Baaa daa ba dum :)

Actually the funny part is that people dont give a rats ass about land issues or access or noise and when the areas start getting closed down, they will blame every one but themselves

Now thats funny

Don't you mean George Thorogood...

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 26, 2003 - 06:25 AM

Ya him too, did he golf ?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.