Ohlins front forks must sale!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • JADENHYRUM

Posted August 25, 2003 - 02:12 PM

Ohlins front forks off of my 02 E440 Cannondale, must sale, I'm parting out my bike, New they cost around 2k, I'll sale mine for 1k, Call me for more info , Gary @ 801-367-6961, They will fit on many other bikes, MUCH better then stock forks!!!

• the426master

Posted August 25, 2003 - 04:03 PM

gopost that on the cannondal page but I will give you $20 for them

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PowerFiend

Posted August 26, 2003 - 07:14 AM

Fork diameter at upper and lower clamps, and axle dimensions would help. :)

Ohlins front forks off of my 02 E440 Cannondale, must sale, I'm parting out my bike, New they cost around 2k, I'll sale mine for 1k, Call me for more info , Gary @ 801-367-6961, They will fit on many other bikes, MUCH better then stock forks!!!

• JADENHYRUM

Posted August 26, 2003 - 08:09 AM

Power, they are 48mm and you would need to change the triple clamps on you bike, but they would be worth every penny!
Master of what? a 426? No thanks on the $20, but I'll give you $10 for your bike!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.