Calling Taffy!!

2 replies to this topic
  • wrsm

Posted April 15, 2001 - 12:41 PM

I need to renew almost all my swingarm & linkage bearings (left it too long). Where in the UK do you recommend I buy replacements from as I wish to avoid OEM prices.
Thanks in anticipation.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted April 16, 2001 - 02:59 AM

i went to my regular dealer, bavins of diss. i had pulled the SA apart & was looking to get on immediately.

i asked them how much & they seemed very reasonable prices. the seals were something like £2 each & the bearings were only about £8 so i just got on with it.

you may save a little money by trying North County Yamaha in the states but the time delay with your VOR is unbearable. MHO.

Taffy

• wrsm

Posted April 16, 2001 - 10:44 AM

Thanks Taffy.
If I find an off the shelf supplier in UK I will post the details.....not that we will need bearings again will we ;-))

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.