** Utah ride, Saturday (30th) before Labor Day **

22 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted August 30, 2003 - 04:00 PM

:D Sorry guys. Anyone have the phone number for that radiator repair shop? I can't find it in the phone book. Thanks! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted August 31, 2003 - 04:48 PM

We still had a fun ride, Chris!! :)

Sorry about the radiator, though. Take some photos!

Here's the link:

• live_to_ride

Posted August 31, 2003 - 06:33 PM

Thanks Dave! I'll have to go see them on tuesday, fix the gaurds, and make some sort of braces. :D I wish my balance and reflexes were better so I didn't fall over so much. That way I wouldn't NEED any of this junk. Oh well, I'll just get a new bike every year and throw the old one away. :)

Oh ya- I also put that fender bag on the front fender, put some tools it it, and some LIQUID ALLUMINUM. Next time I'll be prepared.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.